JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I picked up two during 2009 they were later ones with the newer mags so most of the early issues had been fixed by then... I have about 5k rounds between them with little problem I usually run about 100 rounds through them then run a brush down the bore and add a few drops of oil on the rails. you may need to tighten the barrel nut a couple of times during break in. I brought them home and cleaned them, oiled them, and ran 50-100 rounds of good ammo throught them for break in. I now only run federal 525 bulk pack or thunderbolts NOT rem golden bullets ( they don't even work more than 2 mags in my Ruger MK II)

I like mine. Runs great on most any .22lr.

Look out for slide erosion on the slide release notch. Mine's looking a little rounded. Other than a real gritty trigger after about 1k rounds all it needed was a good cleaning.

I wanted to get the PK380/P22 package so I could have two P22's.

I owned a few of the early ones... I chipped the slide one one, Cracked the slide on the other and then sold the last one before anything else could happen.

I hear the problems are resolved now, but it scared the **** outa me when I first owned them.

If you are worried about them breaking, or not working, have your dealer specifically order one from "DAVIDSONS". They are a distributor with a no hassle lifetime warranty, even if the firearm only has a one year from the factory. Davidsons replaced ALL of mine with zero issues and no questions. They are tops.

BTW, the P22 does make a great little suppressor host.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top