JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I picked up two during 2009 they were later ones with the newer mags so most of the early issues had been fixed by then... I have about 5k rounds between them with little problem I usually run about 100 rounds through them then run a brush down the bore and add a few drops of oil on the rails. you may need to tighten the barrel nut a couple of times during break in. I brought them home and cleaned them, oiled them, and ran 50-100 rounds of good ammo throught them for break in. I now only run federal 525 bulk pack or thunderbolts NOT rem golden bullets ( they don't even work more than 2 mags in my Ruger MK II)

I like mine. Runs great on most any .22lr.

Look out for slide erosion on the slide release notch. Mine's looking a little rounded. Other than a real gritty trigger after about 1k rounds all it needed was a good cleaning.

I wanted to get the PK380/P22 package so I could have two P22's.

I owned a few of the early ones... I chipped the slide one one, Cracked the slide on the other and then sold the last one before anything else could happen.

I hear the problems are resolved now, but it scared the **** outa me when I first owned them.

If you are worried about them breaking, or not working, have your dealer specifically order one from "DAVIDSONS". They are a distributor with a no hassle lifetime warranty, even if the firearm only has a one year from the factory. Davidsons replaced ALL of mine with zero issues and no questions. They are tops.

BTW, the P22 does make a great little suppressor host.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top