JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No question that Surfire, Fenix, and Streamlight are three of the best. I have two of those three in my desk right now.

Like Nick posted above, I did just pick one of these up from Amazon. Very impressive for the money; seems well built and it's bright as heck. With the battery and charger, for the price, I think they are tough to beat. Inexpensive enough that I plan to put them in the cars, etc.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FKJDH93/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have several different lights that would work well for your needs. If you want to check them out before you buy one let me know. I'm a "flashlight nerd".

Many thanks to Kruel J! he loaned me a Streamlight ProTac HL USB for my Front Sight class. After seeing this thing in action, I'm definitely leaning toward buying one! Perfect size for my big banana hands, and the thing is like a hand held spotlight.

I'm going to be checking tomorrow to see if there are any Black Friday or maybe Cyber Monday deals on this one.

Many thanks to Kruel J! he loaned me a Streamlight ProTac HL USB for my Front Sight class. After seeing this thing in action, I'm definitely leaning toward buying one! Perfect size for my big banana hands, and the thing is like a hand held spotlight.

I'm going to be checking tomorrow to see if there are any Black Friday or maybe Cyber Monday deals on this one.

I'm glad I could help!

It's your fault... You made me do it... I"ve looked at the Streamlight Pro Tac HL USB at Cabellas in the past, had a hard time justifying the price they're asking. However I have been sitting on some gift cards I got at a discount and that got me to thinking, so... after looking at Cabelas price matching I found Gander Outdoors had them at a good price and after applying their code "SHOPGANDER" I printed the page, took it to Cabelas and was out the door at what I figured was a decent price.

The neat thing is of all my non weapon mounted lights this is the only one that on a dark night will give me a good view from my house out into my treeline. Very happy with the performance.:)

It's your fault... You made me do it... I"ve looked at the Streamlight Pro Tac HL USB at Cabellas in the past, had a hard time justifying the price they're asking. However I have been sitting on some gift cards I got at a discount and that got me to thinking, so... after looking at Cabelas price matching I found Gander Outdoors had them at a good price and after applying their code "SHOPGANDER" I printed the page, took it to Cabelas and was out the door at what I figured was a decent price.

The neat thing is of all my non weapon mounted lights this is the only one that on a dark night will give me a good view from my house out into my treeline. Very happy with the performance.:)

Me and @Ironbar worked something out. It's his light now. I got plenty more. But the Protac HL USB is tough to beat. And lose from my collection. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top