JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
People love to complain. They also put crosshairs on bug spray and other things.

Maybe the complainers should pay to sponsor the team.

Bummer of a T-Ball shirt Hal

hal.jpg

hal.jpg

I saw this on the news last night. The dumb lady they interviewed did not want her face on camera because her son was on the team. WTF, pay for your own uniforms then. Or take your kid off the team. People are so stupid.

So evidently my logo is causing a stink for some local parents. Come help with the poll for "Is it appropriate for a T-ball team to wear crosshairs on their shirts?"

<broken link removed>

This is something being blown out of proportion.

You are to be commended for supporting your son's team like you are. The crybabies wining about the logo need to piss off. This whole idea that kids should be insulated from knowing anything about guns or shooting sports is ridiculous. If anything we need to bring marksmanship and firearms safety training back into the schools, at least as electives at the middle or high school level.

One person complains, withholds her name, and that's a big news story worth driving out to Sandy and interviewing people? And they didn't even find another person out here that has a problem with it.
Idiots. I sent KGW a letter congratulating them on a new low in reporting the news.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top