JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So the standard trigger on my glock is to heavy for me... has anyone put a different one on there's and if so what amount of pounds? U can go down to 3.5 correct? Do u really notice a difference?

the 3.5 lb connector works great. only takes a minute to install.its the cheapest and quickest way to a lighter trigger.cheaper than dirt has them for less than 10.00

U can go down to 3.5 correct? Do u really notice a difference?
Not really, you still have a spongy trigger, albeit a just tad lighter; not worth the effort IMOH.

Man up and spend some time shooting your Glock; they take time (rounds) to get used to. Anybody tells you they suck and to get something else, just check out the scores from 2010 Steel Challenge Championships, Dave Sevigny of Team Glock came in second overall. Not too shabby for the plastic fantastic (I'll give you his guns aren't all stock, but still).

the 3.5 lb connector works great. only takes a minute to install.its the cheapest and quickest way to a lighter trigger.cheaper than dirt has them for less than 10.00

put this in yesterday and its made my trigger alot smoother i can notice a big difference now if only the trigger pull was shorter oh well lol

I would strongly suggest that you look a TGG Inc. I took my glock to Mr Ellis and all that I can say is h*** s***!!! His work is impeccable. I never thought I would like my glock anymore than I did, but I LOVE it now. I can attest to everything that is stated in the surefire combat tactics magazine article. I am paying for my best friends backup G27's trigger job as a birthday present... that is how highly I hold Mr Ellis's work

Crispy - I agree with you in regard to Don Ellis. I spent time with him and Dan Shepard of Lone Wolf Dist. and learned all I could. Dan has let me work with him in his shop and is my ManOnTheOtherEndOfThePhone.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top