Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Need help on value of a Remington 66 in need of Reconditioning

Reactions
Need opinion on value of this Remington Nylon 66 Apache Black in … Need of reconditioning … Not sure of serial # as it appears it is under the stock which I have not taken apart yet .

I have had it for several years and realized I am never going to recondition it myself , So I will be selling it when I find out what it is worth in this condition … It does need rear site , I have the front site …

Just looking for a close out the door value on it so I can offer it for sale … THANKS

DSC00293.JPG
DSC00298.JPG
DSC00297.JPG
DSC00296.JPG
DSC00292.JPG
DSC00291.JPG
DSC00294.JPG
DSC00295.JPG
DSC00299.JPG

Last edited:

Joe13

Reactions
Honestly, not much...

I'm no expert so I have no idea if it's a high end collectible but it looks like it's just a shooter that's been rode hard and put up wet.

You can get a good .22 for $200 so maybe half that or possibly less with transfer fees considered in.

Velzey

Reactions
They go for about 350-400
Looks like your missing sights. Sights run about $60
The Nylon 66 really doesn’t wear out. Just had one in that the fellow had run 15,000 rods thru it and never cleaned it. Gave it a good cleaning and it’s shooting like new.

OP
shotgun
Reactions
They go for about 350-400
Looks like your missing sights. Sights run about $60
The Nylon 66 really doesn’t wear out. Just had one in that the fellow had run 15,000 rods thru it and never cleaned it. Gave it a good cleaning and it’s shooting like new.
Yes , needs rear site , I have the front site , and a good buffing and cleaning … I was figuring it should go in the $250.00 range for someone that wants a project ??? Yes , No ???

Velzey

Reactions
I think it that would be a great price, and it should sell quickly.

Yes , needs rear site , I have the front site , and a good buffing and cleaning … I was figuring it should go in the $250.00 range for someone that wants a project ??? Yes , No ???

LATEST REVIEWS

• Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet

Staff online