JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Need opinion on value of this Remington Nylon 66 Apache Black in … Need of reconditioning … Not sure of serial # as it appears it is under the stock which I have not taken apart yet .

I have had it for several years and realized I am never going to recondition it myself , So I will be selling it when I find out what it is worth in this condition … It does need rear site , I have the front site …

Just looking for a close out the door value on it so I can offer it for sale … THANKS

DSC00293.JPG DSC00298.JPG DSC00297.JPG DSC00296.JPG DSC00292.JPG DSC00291.JPG DSC00294.JPG DSC00295.JPG DSC00299.JPG

Last Edited:
Honestly, not much...

I'm no expert so I have no idea if it's a high end collectible but it looks like it's just a shooter that's been rode hard and put up wet.

You can get a good .22 for $200 so maybe half that or possibly less with transfer fees considered in.

They go for about 350-400
Looks like your missing sights. Sights run about $60
The Nylon 66 really doesn't wear out. Just had one in that the fellow had run 15,000 rods thru it and never cleaned it. Gave it a good cleaning and it's shooting like new.

They go for about 350-400
Looks like your missing sights. Sights run about $60
The Nylon 66 really doesn't wear out. Just had one in that the fellow had run 15,000 rods thru it and never cleaned it. Gave it a good cleaning and it's shooting like new.

Yes , needs rear site , I have the front site , and a good buffing and cleaning … I was figuring it should go in the $250.00 range for someone that wants a project ??? Yes , No ???

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top