JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Need opinion on value of this Remington Nylon 66 Apache Black in … Need of reconditioning … Not sure of serial # as it appears it is under the stock which I have not taken apart yet .

I have had it for several years and realized I am never going to recondition it myself , So I will be selling it when I find out what it is worth in this condition … It does need rear site , I have the front site …

Just looking for a close out the door value on it so I can offer it for sale … THANKS

DSC00293.JPG DSC00298.JPG DSC00297.JPG DSC00296.JPG DSC00292.JPG DSC00291.JPG DSC00294.JPG DSC00295.JPG DSC00299.JPG

Last Edited:
Honestly, not much...

I'm no expert so I have no idea if it's a high end collectible but it looks like it's just a shooter that's been rode hard and put up wet.

You can get a good .22 for $200 so maybe half that or possibly less with transfer fees considered in.

They go for about 350-400
Looks like your missing sights. Sights run about $60
The Nylon 66 really doesn't wear out. Just had one in that the fellow had run 15,000 rods thru it and never cleaned it. Gave it a good cleaning and it's shooting like new.

They go for about 350-400
Looks like your missing sights. Sights run about $60
The Nylon 66 really doesn't wear out. Just had one in that the fellow had run 15,000 rods thru it and never cleaned it. Gave it a good cleaning and it's shooting like new.

Yes , needs rear site , I have the front site , and a good buffing and cleaning … I was figuring it should go in the $250.00 range for someone that wants a project ??? Yes , No ???

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top