JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Try here:

<broken link removed>

It is located in Lincoln County. the map and tax lot # is 10-08-00-00-03899-00. township 10, RNG 08.

I also have TWP10 RA 08W tax lot 3899. Noted as the SE corner of the NW corner of section 22 according to a person I spoke with at the Hull Oakes Lumber Co.

I believe it to be north of Nashville road (freeway 180)

looking for driving directions to this location.

Do these numbers translate into longitude and latitude?

Thank you in advance!

here is the best i can do. does this look correct?

Directions from I-5

-Take exit 228 for OR-34 toward Lebanon/Corvallis
-Turn left onto OR-34 W/Corvallis-Lebanon Hwy
-Continue to follow OR-34 W About 14 mins
-Turn left onto OR-34 Bypass W/Corvallis-Newport Hwy/Newport-Corvallis Hwy
-Continue to follow OR-34 Bypass W About 3 mins go 1.1 mi
-Continue onto OR-34 W/US-20 W
-Continue to follow US-20 W About 18 mins go 15.4 mi
-Turn right onto OR-180 W/Summit Hwy About 14 mins go 5.6 mi
-Slight left to stay on OR-180 W/Summit Hwy
-Continue to follow OR-180 W About 5 mins go 1.9 mi
-Turn right onto Logsden Rd About 10 mins go 5.5 mi
-Turn left About 3 mins go 0.7 mi
Unknown road&#8206;

With just a cursory examination of the maps, it appears that the tax lot in question is landlocked. According to the Assessors Map, no public right-of-way to the parcel. Check with the owner of the parcel to see if there is an ingress/egress easement with the owners to the North. There is a dirt road appearing in the parcel, but it would need to be ground-truthed, or located/referenced with a record of survey in order to determine where it is located, and to determine if it connects to the "unknown road" in your description. Most of the time, easements are referenced in the record of survey (CS #), or will be in the legal description of the property -- both of these can typically be looked up at the County Assessors office. Your best bet... check with the Lumber Company for ingress/egress information for the parcel, in order to avoid trespass.

Btw, the township/range is a survey system used to plat out most of the nation... Oregon & Washington uses Willamette B&M. PLSS doesn't necessarily translate nicely into Lat/Long, but its more of an area measure... A section is 640 acres +/- = 1 sq mile. Township has 36 sections. Google PLSS for more info...

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews