JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And the Lord did create Metric calibers to bring perfection to the Series 70 1911's for his Holy Armies to set upon his enemies from the underworld, and to smite ruin upon them! And on the 7th day, God rested, and with a cold one and feet up, laughed with St. John at his side, for all is well on earth! :D
I guess I'm not damned by worshiping at the alter of the metric 9 and forsaking the holy number 4. Whew - what a relief. Thank you, St. Ura-Ki. ;-)

I guess I'm not damned by worshiping at the alter of the metric 9 and forsaking the holy number 4. Whew - what a relief. Thank you, St. Ura-Ki. ;-)
Whew, That was a close one!
Yer still not outta da woods yet, need to step it up One Millimeter to be in the Black! It gets you to the standard number 4 and all is good and right!

Whew, That was a close one!
Yer still not outta da woods yet, need to step it up One Millimeter to be in the Black! It gets you to the standard number 4 and all is good and right!

Ah ... 1 mm. So little ... and yet ... so much. I can see it now. First the 9. Then just a teeny, tiny 1mm step-up to 40. But then the insatiable thrust would take hold and next it would be 45. Then the 10. Where would it stop?

Would that make me a poly-caliber heretic. Such an existential dilemma. Oh well, I'm sure I will be able to find guidance from the 1911 acolytes here at NWFA.

(I am having way more fun with this thread than I deserve. Attests to the great people in this community.)

Don't even mess around, go full nuke 10 mm and be the coolest guy you know! :s0140:
.40 short and week are for kiddies!

1581115841545.png

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR