JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I couple years back a friend sent me a link to a youtube video. It was a funny anti gun control video featuring a fast talking guy who hit on a bunch of topics - the two I remember specifically were:

His German Shepherd and his AK47 that he named Mulder and Scully and the fact that Swedish Houses have government issued weapons in them.

This specific video (and the other ones he makes are made to look kind of animated - like the the Charles Schwab videos that are made with real people but look like comic book illustrations at the same time...

I can't for the life of me find the video, if anyone knows what the **** I'm talking about and could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

I think he might have had a Russian sounding last name..
Thanks for your help.

I couple years back a friend sent me a link to a youtube video. It was a funny anti gun control video featuring a fast talking guy who hit on a bunch of topics - the two I remember specifically were:

His German Shepherd and his AK47 that he named Mulder and Scully and the fact that Swedish Houses have government issued weapons in them.

This specific video (and the other ones he makes are made to look kind of animated - like the the Charles Schwab videos that are made with real people but look like comic book illustrations at the same time...

I can't for the life of me find the video, if anyone knows what the **** I'm talking about and could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

I think he might have had a Russian sounding last name..
Thanks for your help.

Well, it's Switzerland, not Sweden, and the guns aren't issued to the homes, they're issued to the soldiers, since every adult male faces compulsory service. When his tour is over, he brings his assault weapon home. Yes, it's a real assault weapon - with select fire.
No women are compelled to serve; equality isn't a high priority for the Swiss. In fact, women couldn't vote in all the Swiss cantons until 1976.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top