JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Two simple things to eliminate these problems. One - never put your phone # in an ad and only respond to the potential buyer when you feel comfortable enough after email exchange - and then you request their number and will call them. Two - you simply respond you are getting enough local interest and do not have to consider shipping it out of state. I received many responses from out of state for the Sub 2000 I just sold. Some were downright funny.

Two simple things to eliminate these problems. One - never put your phone # in an ad and only respond to the potential buyer when you feel comfortable enough after email exchange - and then you request their number and will call them. Two - you simply respond you are getting enough local interest and do not have to consider shipping it out of state.

yeah, completely true. i was stupid, and now i know.

Now depending on the item I might put my phone # but NEVER for a gun. Recently I advertised on CL barter section to trade my golf bag and cart for a case of beer. I got one call from a guy who wanted it but never showed up.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top