JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I just ordered one of the HTA P90/22 stocks and want you run iron sights on it. I don't really want some really tall ar15 style rifle sights and stumbled apon some knock off HK MP7 style sights that might fit the bill. Here's the link

TSD MP7 Front and Rear Sight Set - Airsoft Atlanta

Besides being kind of ugly I'm not sure these sights would hold up to any kind of abuse at all. They are only $13 after all. But that style sight with the 3 dot configuration is what I was looking for. Does anyone know of something like that with any kind of quality? I'm not looking for Uber expensive, just something that will work for the short sight radius .22.

Thanks

No one has any suggestions? Just looking for some low profile 3 dot pistol style sights for a picatinny rail. Or maybe just something very low profile and not to expensive. I think $75 max.

Thanks again

I just want to point out the old adage, "you get what you pay for"... Do yourself a favor, if you have ANY inclination that your life may depend on this kit, CHEAP is NOT conducive to survival... buy once, cry once.

Try looking @ Troy "lo-pro" rail height BUIS kits, they have options with tritium, HK/AR style FSP hoods, and different colors.

Although Troy may come the closest to your objective (except in price), MI has decent kits as well. I have both brands on various AR's and they're both "top shelf".

I just want to point out the old adage, "you get what you pay for"... Do yourself a favor, if you have ANY inclination that your life may depend on this kit, CHEAP is NOT conducive to survival... buy once, cry once.

Try looking @ Troy "lo-pro" rail height BUIS kits, they have options with tritium, HK/AR style FSP hoods, and different colors.

Although Troy may come the closest to your objective (except in price), MI has decent kits as well. I have both brands on various AR's and they're both "top shelf".

I just plan to have fun with it. Not depend on my life with it. I have plenty of other firearms with quality optics for that.

Just found this cool looking (and cheap) front sight on eBay...

New Iron Front HK Style Battle Sight Fit Picatinny Weaver Rail Mount 20mm Black | eBay

Maybe mount something like this "upside down" on the top rail for some lo-pro red-dot "point and shoot" goodness.

CA Red Dot Laser Sight 20mm Picatinny Weaver Rail Mount Compact Remote Switch | eBay

I found that same iron sight on eBay and I think it would work great I just can't find a rear sight to go with it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top