JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think the contract was up with Sig. GLOCK is cheaper, lighter, easier to use. Makes sense.
+1

I like Glocks. Own them and shoot them.

But I also like my P229 and I think it is a superior handgun in a number of ways (especially the ergos).

Knowing the gov. they went for the less expensive handgun that met their requirements. At least they chose a decent one.

They should stamp a bunch with "oops, I think I blew my big toe off!" And maybe a likeness of Alfred E. Newman.

Glock - a handgun for the lowest common denominator
Gaston Glock - a one trick pony
I'm adult enough to not let it bother me that you called me the "lowest common denominator" cause I have big enough hands to safely shoot a glock.
Sorry you have girl hands brah:p
And if some idiot can't use a glock without shooting himself,then there ain't many guns the idiot should be carrying.
Maybe your problem is the most important safety ? The connection between the brain and the booger hook?:rolleyes:
Just askin'

They should stamp a bunch with "oops, I think I blew my big toe off!" And maybe a likeness of Alfred E. Newman.

Glock - a handgun for the lowest common denominator
Gaston Glock - a one trick pony

images.jpg

images.jpg

I have one , I like it because it can be fixed with the guts of a ball point pen, sit in a solvent tank for a month without damage and can digest ammo in almost any condition....in fact most Glocks almost chamber the next caliber up lol
the 45/10mm slides make hella nice pistol whipping platform , you get the nice bat speed of the poly frame and those big cal slides are like a little piece of railroad rail

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads