JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2100
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale I have this awesome bundle! I am looking to sell this AS a bundle and NOT separate anything!! Also I prefer to do the transfer in Oregon to makes things easier.

This set up makes an amazing duty pistol especially paired with the Omnivore holster! The KKM barrel and comp makes this pistol an absolute joy to shoot!! I ran the extended mags with a pistol brace for a fun PCC set up as well.

The Glock 19 size factor makes this also an amazing conceal carry paired with the Tier 1 holster and has been my conceal carry for 3 years now. I have all the parts to convert the mags to stock form if the Shield Arms extended base plates print for you. These parts are included with the sale of this bundle and are the OEM Glock parts.

For those not familiar with this Roland Special type build I recommend watching some YouTube videos to understand just how sweet this set up is!

List for items included in this bundle:

Glock 19 Gen 5 MOS

KKM Barrel and Compensator

Surefire X300U A

Trijicon RMR Type 2

Trijicon Glock Adapter Plates

Shield Arms Magazine Extension (x3)

Glock 33 Round Magazine (x4)

Tier 1 Concealed Axis Slim Holster

Black Hawk Omnivore Holster

I have well over $2400 into this bundle however I understand I won't get that back and I am okay with this which is why my price is $2100 OBO!! I am ONLY looking to do a sale and NO TRADES!!

Buyer pays transfer fees

4BBB8713-3DD6-40F9-A533-EA53A34145F0.jpeg 02F7E7DF-4EBC-4063-B8FB-D3160CE214C9.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.