JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
G17 MOS with a G19 length recoil system=G47.
Looks like going forward the G17 MOS will be dropped and the
G47 will be the full size 9mm optic ready offering.
G17 magazines, holsters etc. will work with the G47

G17 MOS with a G19 length recoil system=G47.
Looks like going forward the G17 MOS will be dropped and the
G47 will be the full size 9mm optic ready offering.
G17 magazines, holsters etc. will work with the G47
I spent some time researching that last night. I'm pretty sure I don't need one but being optic ready would be nice.

If moving from .40 to 9mm looks like a great option. I wish police woudl use compact stabilized pistols. SO much easier to shoot well. Many have non moving red dots also.

Fe Swiss made, metal frame, excellent design, for Glock 17 etc:
No vertical grip makes it smaller and holsterable but the grip is sure nice for shooting. Can also put a foregrip to hold extra mag if desired.
Foregrip with mag holder:
644B3B2A-8E20-43F7-A95F-A92C4A9B91D6.jpeg

Last Edited:
What happens to their old service Glocks?
No idea but here are some for $272

Oh wow, another glock that looks and performs like a glock, I'm super excited. Actually almost as excited as when they took a standard capacity pistol and made an unreliable single stack 10 round 22lr. I even remember the hype awaiting the announcement of that mess. I don't know how I missed the release of them mating a existing slide to an existing grip, doing some standard machining and calling it all new. Must be for govt use.

It's a G17 that can take a G19 slide making a G45…..

Super cool…….

Oh wow, another glock that looks and performs like a glock, I'm super excited. Actually almost as excited as when they took a standard capacity pistol and made an unreliable single stack 10 round 22lr. I even remember the hype awaiting the announcement of that mess. I don't know how I missed the release of them mating a existing slide to an existing grip, doing some standard machining and calling it all new. Must be for govt use.
If you look at their gun it's a significant departure from the old .40 s&w. Not just caliber change but red dot. But imo to see the gain they will have to put in significant training time for the dot (angle of presentation), keep the dot clean etc. So it can be a big improvement if they commit the time to it.

Personally I don't see why they don't go for shoulder stabilized and non moving dot. Innovation seems to take forever with any agency really so it's not a surprise I guess.

Here's their gun:

58AD9E15-C4A5-4FB2-BD4D-36AE101E9BE6.jpeg

I think we will see a move toward DA/SA striker guns, due to the increase in AD's among civilians and LE. I suspect makers will move more toward something like the Archon B.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top