JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think the contract was up with Sig. GLOCK is cheaper, lighter, easier to use. Makes sense.
+1

I like Glocks. Own them and shoot them.

But I also like my P229 and I think it is a superior handgun in a number of ways (especially the ergos).

Knowing the gov. they went for the less expensive handgun that met their requirements. At least they chose a decent one.

They should stamp a bunch with "oops, I think I blew my big toe off!" And maybe a likeness of Alfred E. Newman.

Glock - a handgun for the lowest common denominator
Gaston Glock - a one trick pony
I'm adult enough to not let it bother me that you called me the "lowest common denominator" cause I have big enough hands to safely shoot a glock.
Sorry you have girl hands brah:p
And if some idiot can't use a glock without shooting himself,then there ain't many guns the idiot should be carrying.
Maybe your problem is the most important safety ? The connection between the brain and the booger hook?:rolleyes:
Just askin'

They should stamp a bunch with "oops, I think I blew my big toe off!" And maybe a likeness of Alfred E. Newman.

Glock - a handgun for the lowest common denominator
Gaston Glock - a one trick pony

images.jpg

images.jpg

I have one , I like it because it can be fixed with the guts of a ball point pen, sit in a solvent tank for a month without damage and can digest ammo in almost any condition....in fact most Glocks almost chamber the next caliber up lol
the 45/10mm slides make hella nice pistol whipping platform , you get the nice bat speed of the poly frame and those big cal slides are like a little piece of railroad rail

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top