JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I own a Convertible with the longer barrel, I put the Mag cylinder in it when I bought it eight or nine years ago and left it that way. It has seen a lot of service, but I have not shot it much, maybe 70 rounds in all that time. I can always hit a pie plate at seven yards. Which suits me. I have a little <broken link removed> for it and it slips in any pocket. At one time it was my only EDC, now it would be way back on my carry list, but for those rare times that a small 380 is my only choice, this is the backup.
I believe in the lethality of the 22 Magnum, I don't think you need any better shot placement than you do for a 9MM, but it is harder to be precisely accurate with these little guns compared to a small 9MM

I own a Convertible with the longer barrel, I put the Mag cylinder in it when I bought it eight or nine years ago and left it that way. It has seen a lot of service, but I have not shot it much, maybe 70 rounds in all that time. I can always hit a pie plate at seven yards. Which suits me. I have a little <broken link removed> for it and it slips in any pocket. At one time it was my only EDC, now it would be way back on my carry list, but for those rare times that a small 380 is my only choice, this is the backup.
I believe in the lethality of the 22 Magnum, I don't think you need any better shot placement than you do for a 9MM, but it is harder to be precisely accurate with these little guns compared to a small 9MM
I think out of the short, 2" barrels those get around 1000fps and with the real jacket on that round, hollow points generally won't expand. I think that a good head or spine shot should do the trick.

I had one of those stainless steel NAAs in .22 WMR some years back. Mine had a short barrel and the sights were rudimentary. Though a small revolver, it was very well made. Mine was carried in a little leather, inside the front pocket holster that was handy. Recoil was negligible and I've shot far nastier derringer-sized firearms. Due to it's tiny size, it was, however, difficult to shoot for someone with larger hands like yours-truly and I eventually sold it off. All and all it is not a bad little wheelgun for what they are.

I think they would make a great backup gun to my daily carry pistol. 22 mag is a nasty little round for what it is haha

Plus they are just outright cool! Albeit hard to shoot, but at the distance I would need to use it I'm not too concerned with that

I had one of the ,22 Mag models and only just now sold it. Amazingly well made amd deadly with good sight placement. Just make sure you use good ammo, though. Cheap poorly made rounds can have bullets that jump crimp after the third or fourth shot due to recoil and lock up the cylinder.

Rubberized grips are helpful as well. That's what the "black widows" have. As far as being cheap truck guns, check out this Ron Yellowhorse designed belt buckle. Went for $4000 new. It looked much better in person, in fact, it didn't look like an operating firearm but a jewelry representation of one. You just grabbed the gun and pulled and it was off and ready to go.

naaexot1.jpg

More here: <broken link removed>

Rubberized grips are helpful as well. That's what the "black widows" have. As far as being cheap truck guns, check out this Ron Yellowhorse designed belt buckle. Went for $4000 new. It looked much better in person, in fact, it didn't look like an operating firearm but a jewelry representation of one. You just grabbed the gun and pulled and it was off and ready to go.

View attachment 329565

More here: <broken link removed>

Wow what a beauty

IMG_1904.JPG IMG_1905.JPG I've been carrying this one in my pocket for years, I would call it a "get off me" gun. Though I have dispatched several deer that have been hit on the highway with it and a bunch of roof rats I caught in a box trap.[/ATTACH]

View attachment 329571 View attachment 329570 I've been carrying this one in my pocket for years, I would call it a "get off me" gun. Though I have dispatched several deer that have been hit on the highway with it and a bunch of roof rats I caught in a box trap.[/ATTACH]
I remember watching Swamp People and that guy that always wore the overalls with no shirt dropped his rifle in the drink while raslin a gator so he laid hands on the gator and produced what looked like (he did a good job trying to hide what he was doing) a .22 short or LR NAA from his bib pocket and popped it in the head.. and re-"holstered" it all in about 3/4 second. I was impressed.

I've got the Freedom Arms version. It's a toy or collector's piece. I've been drooling over the NAA Mini Master convertible, though. You can shoot and actually hit something, heh.

I still have one of the early .22LR versions with the 1 5/8th tube. Originally bought 2. The conv. with 2 cylinders and the Wife took the .22LR. They were the "always have" guns. When Kel-Tec hit with the P-32 I got on the waiting list twice to get 2. Sold the Conv. Kept the .22 just because it's so damn well made. The newer ones that will take a laser would be very nice. I shoot mine from time to time but still can't hit reliably at anything over 10 Ft. Use the Desantis holster for it that carries 7 extra rounds for very deep cover carry.

I like the new tip up concept for reload. The older versions are slow to reload but since I already have two I'm not likely to buy another. The self made holster with the fringe fools everyone. Without seeing the grip they believe it to be a knife. the 4" is a 22 / 2mag albeit it rarely sees the 22 cylinder the sights actually work. the small is 22 only
IMGP0164.JPG IMGP0168.JPG

I got my dad one of the 22wmrs for Father's Day. It's fun to shoot but for me, hard to get a good grip on (ham hands) and therefore pretty inaccurate.
It's also pretty loud for such a tiny thing! He keeps it in the boat in case he ever pull a 200 pound halibut over the gunwale.
But they are super cool and for the price, you can't really go wrong! The one I got him came in a combination holster/knife sheath with a CRKT fixed blade. We are going to eventually get a .22lr cylinder for it, too.

I had one of the ,22 Mag models and only just now sold it. Amazingly well made amd deadly with good sight placement. Just make sure you use good ammo, though. Cheap poorly made rounds can have bullets that jump crimp after the third or fourth shot due to recoil and lock up the cylinder.
The manual that came with ours stated to never use armscor, pmc, or any Philippines made ammo. I guess they have had rounds fire out of battery with those brands.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top