JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like the new tip up concept for reload. The older versions are slow to reload but since I already have two I'm not likely to buy another. The self made holster with the fringe fools everyone. Without seeing the grip they believe it to be a knife. the 4" is a 22 / 2mag albeit it rarely sees the 22 cylinder the sights actually work. the small is 22 only
View attachment 330025 View attachment 330026
Nice leatherwork!!!

Anyone who has problems shooting them with the little grips should check out these.
Products | REVISION CV

IMG_6364.JPG IMG_6365.JPG

Also, anyone want to get rid of their .22LR cylinder for the magnum frame?

Since my last post I ordered a set of large Rosewood grips from NAA. They really add size, but are much easier to shoot.

I do not use my 22LR cylinder, but am not willing to give it up either.

I sold my Mini last year, primarily because I couldn't get a decent grip on it, it would rotate in my hand no matter how I gripped it. Those larger grips might have helped, though kind of defeat the purpose of them being so small in the first place.

I sold my Mini last year, primarily because I couldn't get a decent grip on it, it would rotate in my hand no matter how I gripped it. Those larger grips might have helped, though kind of defeat the purpose of them being so small in the first place.

I rarely shoot the last one I have for just that reason. It's just so damn well made that I can't seem to part with it. Over the years I have carried it again. Mostly as a last ditch hide out. Always thought that if I ended up in a situation where an active shooter was loose I might be able to use it. If you are on one side of a door waiting for dobad to stick his head in the door. I will carry it for a while then it goes back in safe. Just can't bring myself to sell damn thing. ;)

Only adds 1/2" on the bottom, and 1/4" on the back. How big is your "coin pocket?" (Not a question I anticipated asking another man today)

Well, I don't normally discuss my 'coin pocket' with other men, so...

As it was, the standard .22lr I had, with the longer 1.125" barrel, would sit in that pocket, with the grip about flush.

I rarely shoot the last one I have for just that reason. It's just so damn well made that I can't seem to part with it. Over the years I have carried it again. Mostly as a last ditch hide out. Always thought that if I ended up in a situation where an active shooter was loose I might be able to use it. If you are on one side of a door waiting for dobad to stick his head in the door. I will carry it for a while then it goes back in safe. Just can't bring myself to sell damn thing. ;)

I agree, they are very well made. I may consider adding one of their guns again someday, but I'd really like to have one that's got both the .22WMR and .22lr cylinders.

That is why I bought the NAA oversize Rosewood grips, I thought I could always revert if I felt like it. I doubt that will happen now, it is nearly twice the size of the old grips, but the overall gun is still small, just usable now.

I agree, they are very well made. I may consider adding one of their guns again someday, but I'd really like to have one that's got both the .22WMR and .22lr cylinders.

When we bought them that's what we did. I took the convertible, Wife took the .22LR. Back then they had not yet made a .22WMR round for these and I soon found they did nothing more in mine other than make it bigger. So when the KT P-32's came in for us I sold my convertible. Was going to sell Wife's LR but just never could bring myself to let the damn thing go for some reason. Company seems to be making a hell of a lot of new versions of these now.

Over the years I've read tons from the "nothing but 45" crowd about the absurdity of carrying a 22 mag for self defense. While I cant argue about the fire power difference, some of the arguments come out as if it just isn't manly. Really? their going to run their life by what others think as apposed to whets good for them. I needed a visual.
I screwed two packets of Kaiser crap sent to us totaling 5/8 inch of solid of plan and provider books, to a 1/4 inch plywood backing and went to the woods. Ok, so its not ballistic gel but At 4 yards I shot it dead with my NAA 22 mag, Keltek 32, and an old Remington 51 in 380. All were through with nearly identical sized exit wounds. (much splintered wood) All with FMJ
I'm satisfied, at least inside 12 feet, my 22 mag's going to do some hurting. maybe even enough to get in another shot or two while their laughing at the pea shooter they just got hit with. If lucky, hit an artery, then who knows, maybe even lights out soon.
For a better than nothing, up close and personal, I'm of the mind it is way better than trying to use my antiquated and arthritic fist.
Plus, I have it, when others might leave their bigger gun at home due to inappropriate, or maybe less than legal to pack, or just unwanted by others sort of situations.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top