JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've loaded a bunch of 200grn LSWC over 5.5grns of W231 and that been getting me to Major power factor. Been happy with the price and the mild recoil, but its a bit dirty for my taste so wanted to experiment with some faster burning powders.

I have a pound of Clays and I recently picked up a pound of Vihtavuori N310. But my Lyman reloading book doesn't have anything for 310, only N320.

What has been your experience with N310 and what would you recommend a load that works well for you.

Thanks

I've loaded a bunch of 200grn LSWC over 5.5grns of W231 and that been getting me to Major power factor. Been happy with the price and the mild recoil, but its a bit dirty for my taste so wanted to experiment with some faster burning powders.

I have a pound of Clays and I recently picked up a pound of Vihtavuori N310. But my Lyman reloading book doesn't have anything for 310, only N320.

What has been your experience with N310 and what would you recommend a load that works well for you.

Thanks
No idea, but I'm willing to hear what others have to say.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top