JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've loaded a bunch of 200grn LSWC over 5.5grns of W231 and that been getting me to Major power factor. Been happy with the price and the mild recoil, but its a bit dirty for my taste so wanted to experiment with some faster burning powders.

I have a pound of Clays and I recently picked up a pound of Vihtavuori N310. But my Lyman reloading book doesn't have anything for 310, only N320.

What has been your experience with N310 and what would you recommend a load that works well for you.

Thanks

I've loaded a bunch of 200grn LSWC over 5.5grns of W231 and that been getting me to Major power factor. Been happy with the price and the mild recoil, but its a bit dirty for my taste so wanted to experiment with some faster burning powders.

I have a pound of Clays and I recently picked up a pound of Vihtavuori N310. But my Lyman reloading book doesn't have anything for 310, only N320.

What has been your experience with N310 and what would you recommend a load that works well for you.

Thanks
No idea, but I'm willing to hear what others have to say.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top