JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Depends on situation.....kick in my front door of house 17 rnds 9mm....car jack me 8 rnds 45acp

Yes sir. I also have and would use both depending on the situation. Even .380 suits me fine a lot of the time. Liking the LCR .357 in the pocket lately but I go back and forth.
At home the CZ 75 will do any dirty work needed. Plus it is what I shoot best. It has a fantastic low recoil with all them extra bullets in the clip thingy. It is my doorbell if someone forgets to knock or ring the regular one and opens the door. It lets everyone know there is a guest in the house!

Honestly, I had no idea that Gangsters preferred the .38 Super over the 45 acp. First time I have ever heard that. I guess it could be possible, but I was ignorant.
The cars back in the day were made of pretty thick steel.. and they wanted to hole the occupants within.. being the bad persons that they were.

I always figured that if I was in a self defense situation any rifle could become an assault rifle, because when I ran out of ammo I would beat you stupid with it.

1. 16 inches? Or was it 19? Damn.

It's actually only 12" (which even I got wrong, I thought it was 13")...this is so the bullet will go past the chest cavity wall, hit a vital organ (lung, heart, etc.) and not penetrate out the back of the rib-cage. This standard was set by the FBI.

2. The .40 came about because 9mm failed spectacularly during a FBI shootout if I remember right.

Close...the 10mm came about because of the shootout...officers were shooting 9mm and revolvers while being shot at with a mini-14...people complained about the 10mm having too much recoil so they put the grain down so low it wasn't doing crap...then the .40 S&W came about.

The .357 Maximum fires the .38 Special, .357 Magnum.. and the .357 Maximum.
I think 9mm Largo guns can fire a heap O different cartridges but I forget the list.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top