JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The small town in Douglas County, Oregon, Myrtle Creek, has an issue with the water supply. Looks like the city is rationing three bottles of water per person. News here. (If nothing else, it is a good reminder to have backup options for the water supply and filtration systems in place.)

I wonder if Amazon Prime two day shipping of a Berke Water filter will get to those in rural areas in two days.

I'd certainly be ordering one real quick.

Amazon Prime does indeed get to where we are, which is even farther away from the town in the story, surprisingly fast. Fortunately, we don't live in Myrtle Creek and, if we did, the Big Berkey would do it. Anyone interested in a good filtration system, I'd most certainly recommend said. :)

No family should be without some kind of water filter.
Agreed, completely, and without reservation. :)
Indeed. Kitchen sink drain at my place took a dump while I was out of town. Completely replaced drain pipe in wall, kitchen sink, faucet and everything else.
While I was at it, I replaced the the dual basket inline filter elements for the sink. It's disgusting, what that pulls out of the drinking water.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top