JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sheesh! Knock me over with a feather. I have been trying to get my wife to take some training for over 30 years but nope, not her. Well, apparently that has come to an end.

She told me that she wanted some training and had already set it up for herself this week: 8hrs. She will be training with others including some of her lady friends. It's costing me $200 and 400 rounds of 9mm.

She is making waves about a G19 too. I reckon that is next. If this is good training it suits me right down to the ground. I reckon we'll see. ;)

Sheesh! Knock me over with a feather. I have been trying to get my wife to take some training for over 30 years but nope, not her. Well, apparently that has come to an end.

She told me that she wanted some training and had already set it up for herself this week: 8hrs. She will be training with others including some of her lady friends. It's costing me $200 and 400 rounds of 9mm.

She is making waves about a G19 too. I reckon that is next. If this is good training it suits me right down to the ground. I reckon we'll see. ;)

Must be something in the air. My Wife on top of picking out a new LCPII for herself for Moms day is also looking at this. She was looking at some advanced training for those who know how to use a gun but want to do better. Decades of me trying to get her too. Finally gave it up. Took a long time but she is again carrying all the time, shooting often, now wants to take a class. I of course told her I am all for any of it she wants!!! She has bought 3 guns in the last year on her own. I like the way this is going!!!

I would contact SafeFire in Camas (new state-of-the-art indoor range).
They offer training and female instructors if desired.
For your location, that's your best bet.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews