JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

1688071810715.png

Last Edited:
@Cerberus Group has a fantastic reputation here. Although I have not trained there (yet) many respected members here have and I've only seen good words about their training. Firearms Academy of Seattle is up here as well with in-house classes plus guest instructors (Massad Ayoob will be there in July for example). Gunsite does conduct some "traveling" classes but doesn't look like they have anything scheduled up here currently.

Good luck with your quest!

View attachment 1445172
Cerebrum looks real good. Thanks

I wish The Crew at Cerberus were closer to me. Maybe the next time the wife wants to go on a river cruise I'll look to see what's on schedule at Cerberus .
Sort of a Quid Pro Quo....

I have heard from those that have taken it that Steve and crew put on a pretty good revolver class. I also might be interested in a class on getting the most from your small handgun. [ hint hint...] DR

I wish The Crew at Cerberus were closer to me. Maybe the next time the wife wants to go on a river cruise I'll look to see what's on schedule at Cerberus .
Sort of a Quid Pro Quo....

I have heard from those that have taken it that Steve and crew put on a pretty good revolver class. I also might be interested in a class on getting the most from your small handgun. [ hint hint...] DR
Not sure where you're located, but I'm still traveling. If you can find a place to host, I'll come there and present.

Headed to Idaho and Nevada in September, and North California in October.

Where and when in Idaho? I'm visiting the folks in first part of September (Boise area). What courses? I saw 3 classes on the website and assume they are local.

@Cerberus Group has a fantastic reputation here. Although I have not trained there (yet) many respected members here have and I've only seen good words about their training. Firearms Academy of Seattle is up here as well with in-house classes plus guest instructors (Massad Ayoob will be there in July for example). Gunsite does conduct some "traveling" classes but doesn't look like they have anything scheduled up here currently.

Good luck with your quest!
I have taken a class at Firearms Academy of Seattle. They have an excellent facility, bring in many well known national trainers, and offer regular training classes with their local instructors as well. Just be sure NOT to exceed the 5-mph speed limit on your way into the range. :)

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews