JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For me, I'd have to add that it will feed whatever ammo I use for that particular caliber. I don't accept the picky ammo excuse for any of my guns. I've already had to get two different manufacturers to replace my barrels to fix the same chambering problem.

For me, I'd have to add that it will feed whatever ammo I use for that particular caliber. I don't accept the picky ammo excuse for any of my guns. I've already had to get two different manufacturers to replace my barrels to fix the same chambering problem.

That's why I shy away from Kimber pistols. As beautiful as they are, I here too much about how you have to shoot the right type of ammo out of them. Don't get me wrong, they are top of the line, but if I had to lay my life on it...............................

#4 for me would be that it can't be a fugly gun. This would include Hi-Point firearms. I'm not saying I wouldn't shoot one, just wouldn't be a keeper. Not unlike my dating years.

The reason to not own a glock.

Rules 1 & 2 also apply to me.

My ex-wife used to think like that. A couch could be as uncomfortable as bubblegum, but it looked good. It was so uncomfortable you'd never sit on it, and it would just sit there unused. But it looked good!

Kinda pointless if you ask me ;-)

Greg

Rule 1 & 2 are a given. #3 is fit, if it dosen't fit and is not comfortable to shoot it won't make it into my safe. #4 is looks, Hi-point is out. It looks like a toy and feels like a brick. #5 is feeding, if it dosen't eat what I put in it's time to get out the tools and make it feed what I want. This isn't for everyone, if you don't have the knowledge or know how the system works don't do it. But if you like the gun for the other four rules take it to the gumsmith. A few dollars spent at the gunsmith can be better than buying the gun you don't realy want.

I think I have only bought one firearm out of the maybe 50 I have owned that wasn't a keeper. A Tech 9 I traded a Llama .380 min 1911 for. Kept it for 2 weeks shot one 30rd mag and sold it. NO regrets worthless POS in my opinon only suited to killing little girls on side walks 50 yards away from the gang banger it was pointed at.

Being held at a so cool angle out the back window of a 63 Impala

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads