JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've read the book and recently watched part 1 of the movie on Netflix. I found the movie to be very shallow, I don't know if I'd have any idea about what was really going on without having read the book. Even as three parts I think the movie just can't get across everything from one of the longest books written in the English language.
The book is fantastic, I recommend it highly.

I've read the book and recently watched part 1 of the movie on Netflix. I found the movie to be very shallow, I don't know if I'd have any idea about what was really going on without having read the book. Even as three parts I think the movie just can't get across everything from one of the longest books written in the English language.
The book is fantastic, I recommend it highly.

Ayn Rand's other book The Fountainhead is just as long but a little easier to digest. The story is similar and there was a movie made based on the book in 1949 that is actually pretty good.
Objectivism is an interesting philosophy but before buying into it, check some of the sites that are critical of it. You'll find that a good majority of those critical of Rand's ideas are Libertarians and Conservatives.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top