JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been working on it for a few months...
It all starts with a mis-ship of 7mm SAUM brass (wanted RUM). Some how talked my self into build a 7saum bolt gun. Had a few magnum mauser guns (inherited), an ACRA turret lathe setup to chamber (along with our complete machine shop) and an itch to make a barrel.
So I order up a Shillen #5 match 416R 8twist barrel blank and build the barreled action.
Grabbed a SAAMI 7saum reamer and a .284 throater because who doesn't want 180gn ELD-M bullets set to the same seating depth as 7PRC (or 7-6.5PRC )? Slapped it all in a Promag Archangel (yuck) and I had function.
But I really didn't like the AA stock and really wanted a Tika TAC-A1 type rifle.
So enter probably the only Mauser chassis Rifle. Took 3 weeks of milling (off/on) to get the chassis finished. Then a bit of fitting to finish it off. Some E100 black cerakote (first parts ever coated) and whalal ... added a Arken SH4 and did its first shots last week.
Good function so far but heat, target cam and time kept me from really dialing it in.

received_1200512714197715.jpeg 20221229_141623.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top