JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been working on it for a few months...
It all starts with a mis-ship of 7mm SAUM brass (wanted RUM). Some how talked my self into build a 7saum bolt gun. Had a few magnum mauser guns (inherited), an ACRA turret lathe setup to chamber (along with our complete machine shop) and an itch to make a barrel.
So I order up a Shillen #5 match 416R 8twist barrel blank and build the barreled action.
Grabbed a SAAMI 7saum reamer and a .284 throater because who doesn't want 180gn ELD-M bullets set to the same seating depth as 7PRC (or 7-6.5PRC )? Slapped it all in a Promag Archangel (yuck) and I had function.
But I really didn't like the AA stock and really wanted a Tika TAC-A1 type rifle.
So enter probably the only Mauser chassis Rifle. Took 3 weeks of milling (off/on) to get the chassis finished. Then a bit of fitting to finish it off. Some E100 black cerakote (first parts ever coated) and whalal ... added a Arken SH4 and did its first shots last week.
Good function so far but heat, target cam and time kept me from really dialing it in.

received_1200512714197715.jpeg 20221229_141623.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top