JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Done bluing an parkerizing for years .. decided to try hydro dip... introducing Tittyflauge. The best in camo for duck hunting.

IMG_20240131_094353.jpg IMG_20240131_094509.jpg IMG_20240131_094420.jpg IMG_20240131_094446.jpg

Damn that looks really cool. I like how at glancing distance it blends into a normal-ish camo pattern, and the T&A isnt prominent until youre looking for it. Very noice.

I have tried some bathtub hydrodipping and only had marginal results. I'm sure I'm not exercising enough caution with water temp and film containment and as a result get partial coverage that I clean up with masks and paint. Looks as though you're pretty good at it!

I have tried some bathtub hydrodipping and only had marginal results. I'm sure I'm not exercising enough caution with water temp and film containment and as a result get partial coverage that I clean up with masks and paint. Looks as though you're pretty good at it!
Got a good buddy that does auto paint professionally so he knew all the tricks already.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top