JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Okay, my ears are on 7.278LSB, so far the freq is clear and the band is open. I'll CQ @2000 punctual. I'll be on the chat if we want to confirm.
Hoss

So it's possible I'm just not getting out very well. I double checked my rig and even on 6m (uses same antenna) people on the FM repeaters were saying I'm noisy, so I think i've got something going on with my antenna system, and/or rig. The antenna analyzer says it's good, however I'm using a used IC706 which god knows how great it is, going to hook it up to my buddy's service monitor and maybe tune it up.

Really my big problem right now is my craptacular antenna. One of the things that kinda sucks about the southwest is there are no big trees to hang anything on, or string anything between, so I'm left jacking things from the ground.

Ok, I completely managed to throw out my back last night. I'm going to attempt to set up the antenna but no promises.
I'm not going to call the net tonight as there is a lot going on here. Are you still in SoCal? If you want to try to CQ me, give me a freq and I'll listen, otherwise I'm just going to tool around on the radio. I'll keep this page open for a while just in case.

yea, no antenna this evening... I'm way too wrecked to do it. Was hoping to drive out to the boonies but just couldn't manage today going to wait until it cools off a bit more, then go in the spa and see if I can work the kinks out.

Well, I'm guessing when i kinda dropped out this thing kinda died. I won't be available this week, but I'm headed up to seattle next week. We should try again. I have yet to figure out which antenna I'm going to try to stuff in the car, but lets see if we can get something going. (I've been stupid busy with work, and my back has been all f'ed up) back's feeling better, but work's having me travel, which means they can't make me work 20 hour days.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top