JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It seems like we're having to teach our children to be afraid of pedophiles, instead of making the pedophiles afraid.

Seems to me, this pretty much sums up what's wrong in this country today.

I haven't been able to get this out of my head, so I had to write it down. Haven't had a grandchild in ten years and now I have a 18 month old baby girl and a 3 month old grandson, next one is 11, she was just with us for two weeks, 14 year old grandson is around all the time, (A student) and my oldest just graduated from high school with honors, going to OSU in the fall, (Gramps wanted a Duck but what do you do lol). All I can say at this point is I'm going on 62 and if I have to go to prison because of something I would do if someone were to do something to any of my family members, well, so be it. There I feel better now. Thanks for listening.

Mods: Should have put this in off topics, sorry.

Last Edited:
Child molesters/predators deserve death. I recommend public hanging. Or, take them out to the gunnery range and seal 'em up in an old tank and fire TOW missles at them.

Well said. I always thought anyone who is a NAMBLA member should automatically go to prison. I normally despise the "if it saves just one child" line when politicians apply it to anything but it would fit in this case.

Duct taped (a couple 2-3 rolls should do) to a juniper tree pointed south (for the best sun exposure) 75 miles SE of Wagontire Oregon. With a gallon of water between their Knees and a road map stuffed in their mouth and a compass impressed into their forehead.

That way when the cops ask you if you have seen Mr. Pedophile you can honestly say. Last time I saw him he was really pissed off headed to CA with water, map and compass. And you are sure they will get where they need to be soon.

When a Nation turns from God, depravity and bondage follow. The Hebrews experienced this time and time again...God making a point for everyone to see, and yet we ignore what is happening right before our eyes.

Example:

Gay Activists Visiting White House Take Photos of Themselves Flipping Off Reagan Portrait
Jun. 22, 2012 11:50am Madeleine Morgenstern
Shares

Gay activists from Philadelphia posed for pictures while giving the middle finger to a portrait of former President Ronald Reagan during a recent trip to the White House, according to Philadelphia Magazine:

Gay-activists-WH-visit1-620x273.jpg
Matthew "Matty" Hart, left, Mark Segal, center, and Zoe Strauss, right, pose in front of portraits of Presidents Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush at the White House. (Image source: blog.phillymag.com)

From phillymag.com:

Last Friday, an attaché of important gay people from Philadelphia made a trip to Washington D.C. as invited guests of President Barack Obama for the White House's first-ever gay pride reception….some of them took advantage of photo opportunities to give the late President Ronald Reagan the middle finger

"It's not a gesture that I would use in the White House when representing our city and our community," opines Philadelphia Gay News publisher Mark Segal (center), who opted for a sarcastic thumbs-up pose in front of the portrait of George W. Bush over the more vulgar one demonstrated by his Reagan-loathing peers, Matthew "Matty" Hart (left), the national director of public engagement at Solutions for Progress, and self-taught photographer turned toast-of-the-town Zoe Strauss (right).

[…]

But his counterparts couldn't seem to care less. Hart posted his photo on Facebook with the caption, "F–k Reagan." [Zoe] Strauss simply posted hers without commentary. After all, the murderous facial expression and double-barreled bird-flipping seem to speak for themselves. Comments ranged from "you forgot to add with a chainsaw" on Hart's "F–k Reagan" note, to my personal favorite, "star wars … up yours," on Strauss's.

A larger version of one photo, posted on Facebook by Zoe Strauss [update: the photo has been removed from Strauss's Facebook page but is available on her Twitter account with the caption, "F--K YOU, REAGAN!" Update II: Strauss's Twitter has also been made private]:

Reagan-WH-Zoe-Strauss-FB.jpg
Image source: Facebook

Strauss posted a second one on her <broken link removed> with the comment: "Me and LB making out under a portrait of Reagan at the White House. That was amazing."

Reagan-WH-Zoe-Strauss-blogspot.jpg
Image source: zoestrauss.blogspot.com

Neither Hart nor Strauss responded to The Blaze's requests for comment about the photos.

Strauss refused to speak to Philadelphia Magazine about the photos, reportedly texting that she was "keeping out of the press!" Hart, however, repeated his "f–k Reagan" epithet to the publication:

"Yeah, f–k Reagan," reiterates Hart one week after the reception. "Ronald Reagan has blood on his hands. The man was in the White House as AIDS exploded, and he was happy to see plenty of gay men and queer people die. He was a murderous fool, and I have no problem saying so. Don't invite me back. I don't care."

The reception, which featured live music from the Marine Corps band, also saw a marriage proposal between a female-to-male transgendered person and a biological woman, according to Philadelphia Magazine. Video below, which also includes Hart:

It is unclear to me what your daughter said.

But here is something I advise - for a number of reasons:

Do NOT tell your children or family or friends for that matter, what punishment you would have in mind if someone harmed your children or a child/etc.

If you make some macho statement about how you would shoot them, castrate them, whatever, they may very likely not tell you about it when someone is harmed/molested for fear that you would carry through on your threat and wind up in prison. This has actually happened to a number of families - the people that know about the harm don't tell the people who would do something about it because of the voiced threats.

It seems like we're having to teach our children to be afraid of pedophiles, instead of making the pedophiles afraid.

Seems to me, this pretty much sums up what's wrong in this country today.
When a miniscule minority are the only ones living in fear, the majority is harder to control.
When the government can generate enough fear in everyone that wants/wanted to start a family, (AKA: live a normal life) the majority becomes much easier to control, and much more dependent upon those with the power to remove the object/subject of their fear.

I don't believe it was coincidence that this happened in Kalifornia.
http://www.nytimes.com/1993/09/30/us/mother-is-found-sane-in-killing-accused-molester.html

I like the idea that people would take care of their business and wouldn't tell a soul what happened to the individual whose soul needed to depart the planet.

They could just look at the back of the milk cartons that the missing's picture were on as they went by the dairy aisle and smile knowingly as they moved on with their life.

My idea of a "good death" would be to make it to my early 70's and be told by my doctor one day that I had an incurable illness that would take me out in 6 months time, with good quality of life (vision, mobility etc.) for 4 or 5 of those months followed by a rapid and irreversible decline.

If I knew I only had 6 months left to live, and still had mobility and the ability to drive a car for most of that time....all I would want would be the names, addresses and recent mug shots of recently released rapists and child molesters in my community, preferably ones at high risk of reoffending. It would be a golden opportunity for me to go on one last hunting trip before I passed on, and to help these child molesters resolve their legal issues "out of court." There is no man so free as the one who has nothing to lose!

Example:

Gay Activists Visiting White House Take Photos of Themselves Flipping Off Reagan Portrait
Jun. 22, 2012 11:50am Madeleine Morgenstern
Shares

Gay activists from Philadelphia posed for pictures while giving the middle finger to a portrait of former President Ronald Reagan during a recent trip to the White House, according to Philadelphia Magazine:

View attachment 245466
Matthew "Matty" Hart, left, Mark Segal, center, and Zoe Strauss, right, pose in front of portraits of Presidents Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush at the White House. (Image source: blog.phillymag.com)

From phillymag.com:

Last Friday, an attaché of important gay people from Philadelphia made a trip to Washington D.C. as invited guests of President Barack Obama for the White House's first-ever gay pride reception….some of them took advantage of photo opportunities to give the late President Ronald Reagan the middle finger

"It's not a gesture that I would use in the White House when representing our city and our community," opines Philadelphia Gay News publisher Mark Segal (center), who opted for a sarcastic thumbs-up pose in front of the portrait of George W. Bush over the more vulgar one demonstrated by his Reagan-loathing peers, Matthew "Matty" Hart (left), the national director of public engagement at Solutions for Progress, and self-taught photographer turned toast-of-the-town Zoe Strauss (right).

[…]

But his counterparts couldn't seem to care less. Hart posted his photo on Facebook with the caption, "F–k Reagan." [Zoe] Strauss simply posted hers without commentary. After all, the murderous facial expression and double-barreled bird-flipping seem to speak for themselves. Comments ranged from "you forgot to add with a chainsaw" on Hart's "F–k Reagan" note, to my personal favorite, "star wars … up yours," on Strauss's.

A larger version of one photo, posted on Facebook by Zoe Strauss [update: the photo has been removed from Strauss's Facebook page but is available on her Twitter account with the caption, "F--K YOU, REAGAN!" Update II: Strauss's Twitter has also been made private]:

View attachment 245467
Image source: Facebook

Strauss posted a second one on her <broken link removed> with the comment: "Me and LB making out under a portrait of Reagan at the White House. That was amazing."

View attachment 245468
Image source: zoestrauss.blogspot.com

Neither Hart nor Strauss responded to The Blaze's requests for comment about the photos.

Strauss refused to speak to Philadelphia Magazine about the photos, reportedly texting that she was "keeping out of the press!" Hart, however, repeated his "f–k Reagan" epithet to the publication:

"Yeah, f–k Reagan," reiterates Hart one week after the reception. "Ronald Reagan has blood on his hands. The man was in the White House as AIDS exploded, and he was happy to see plenty of gay men and queer people die. He was a murderous fool, and I have no problem saying so. Don't invite me back. I don't care."

The reception, which featured live music from the Marine Corps band, also saw a marriage proposal between a female-to-male transgendered person and a biological woman, according to Philadelphia Magazine. Video below, which also includes Hart:

Those homosexuals should enjoy their brief moment of euphoria running running around showing their true natures while they can, because next it'll be radical-militant Muslims placing their heads on poles in front of those portraits as they raise their flag over the White House.

As has been stated, ALL of this "activism" is about defeating and destroying this country and dividing the spoils, it's just like the sacking of Rome. The enemy is already within the gates.

As for pedophiles there IS a cure... a concrete floor, a sturdy metal chair, duct tape, a can of gasoline, a book of matches..... rinse, repeat.

Heretic's post in #17 responded to my deleted post in #16, in which I wrote "Shoot. Shovel. Shut up." That was repetitious of teflon97239 in #15, so I deleted my post, but not soon enough. My apologies to Heretic..

reagan-wh-zoe-strauss-fb-jpg.245467.jpg

Jeebers! WTF is THAT? A face like a smacked butt, or, as mrs tac would say, a bulldog licking piss off a nettle. Her disrespect only brings her lower, it doesn't make her bigger.

tac, 6000 miles away and therefore allowed to say such things.

Heretic's post in #17 responded to my deleted post in #16, in which I wrote "Shoot. Shovel. Shut up." That was repetitious of teflon97239 in #15, so I deleted my post, but not soon enough. My apologies to Heretic..

Sorry dude. I failed to notice your earlier post and I am hanging my head in abject shame. I have removed the repetitious pic of a T-shirt I saw that struck me as clever. Hope it didn't ruin your 4th of July.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads