JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't agree Goose. Ronnie's memory can take a lot of hits, and like the man, come back stronger and win the day.

My problem is with the lack of class being demonstrated in the hallowed halls if the home of the leader(s) of the free world. Leaders that have shaped the world into a place where free speech is more the norm than the rarity it once was, no so long ago. Those of us that are old enough, remember well those days.

Millions of citizens of multiple countries in eastern Europe revere Ronnie, acknowledging the role he played in getting them out from under the merciless thumb of decades of soviet rule, by erecting statues in his honor.
Yet these people defile the halls of the house where he engineered that freedom.
Sorry Joe, but it's got to be said:
F UC K those scumbags.

Try to teach your people to be independent/self sufficient.. instead of assuring them that the government/you will "protect" them from terrible badness.

Don't forget, even if you look like the back end of a burro and you like to eat tacos and you are in the best country in the world, you still have the freedom to make your ugly a-- look really stupid and ignorant.

GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and screw the rest of you dumb sons a bit--es that think there is a better place or form of government.

Ronnie is laughing at them. Simply showing no class or respect for anything but their own agenda.

I don't really care if you want to marry your goat. If you wanted me to bake a cake for you, as long as your check clears we are good. If you want to desecrate the flag, your right under the First Amendment.

But when the Communistic State of Oregon BOLI agency imposes gag orders on citizens restricting there free speech at penalty of monetary damages, and the liberals continue to restrict our Second Amendment rights, then clearly we are on a path to anarchy.

I predict the cake penatly case will be overturned, but probably at the Federal level, since the Oregon Supreme Court judges are as crooked as they can be.

I dislike a lot of things the liberals do, and a lot of them as people as well. Don't feel the need to drop the bird on them and post it though.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top