JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you decide to play with that let us know how that woks out for you. I did a fair share Psilocybin after I move to potland. Felt the same a LSD without the funky next day. Never did enough of either to hallucinate. Thankfully! Wasn't really my kind of high. Now Peyote? Oh my. If you ask me? THOSE Native Americans had something there! WOOF!
Being in a place like that, and remembering it well? Says something I think.
Of corse it's Portland.....

First Matsutakes from the yard

IMG_20231112_104813301.jpg IMG_20231112_104805856.jpg

Are you sure? I found some that I thought were Matsutake but wasn't positive, so tossed them. Those you have look like that have a sort of root system? Thought their stems tapered down to a sort of point.
They have a very distinct odor to them.
Just flip them over and smell the underside of the cap. Once you know that smell, you never forget it.
Personally, I don't think P7M13 found Matsutake. They don't look right.

They have a very distinct odor to them.
Just flip them over and smell the underside of the cap. Once you know that smell, you never forget it.
Personally, I don't think P7M13 found Matsutake. They don't look right.
That's an issue. Totally nose blind and Tasteless. One plus is, I don't mind cleaning out the cat box.

With those that I found there was a "Sense" when I put my nose in a small one that I cut in half. Wifey said there was a smell, but couldn't describe it. I'm about 95% sure that it was Matsutake. But that is, as we should know, not how it's done.

Last Edited:
That's an issue. Totally nose blind and Tasteles
...then why are you in the Matsutake sub-thread?
There's a mushroom out there that looks just like one, but it doesn't have the smell.
It's poisonous, so don't......You know what, pick all the "Matsutake" you want.
Good luck buddy! 👍

...then why are you in the Matsutake sub-thread?
There's a mushroom out there that looks just like one, but it doesn't have the smell.
It's poisonous, so don't......You know what, pick all the "Matsutake" you want.
Good luck buddy! 👍
How long you been doing this? Don't forget, assuming makes you an assss

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews