JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm sitting here filling out my Multco CCL app (finally) and it asks "yes/no: I have obtained relief from firearm prohibition." I kind of feel like I'm being asked that classic loaded question "have you stopped beating your wife?" because either answer seems to imply something bad. So what's the right answer? I don't have a record, so I assume no is correct or should I scratch "N/A" somewhere?

Stomper, not that I can see. Nothing on the application says "if x, go to the question about obtaining relief". I just don't want to get into a situation where I find out a month later they deny me because I screwed up part of my application.

I just downloaded the PDF file of the Multnomah County CHL application.

IF.... if, you have no issues with the courts, you need to circle NO.

I promise, you'll be good to go from there. ;)

4FC747AD-42C2-4DB7-AF86-6B4AB011FACC.jpeg
297E97C4-99BE-41E0-90FA-816264EE095E.jpeg

Agree with the other posters on NO although you could make a case for not answering it at all; the corresponding question on the highly superior Washington county form is much more clear:

True False I have NEVER been convicted of a felony. This includes being found guilty of a felony by reason of insanity under ORS 161.295, in the State of Oregon or elsewhere. If false, were you granted relief from the firearms prohibition? Yes No What State and Court: ____________ When: ______

https://www.co.washington.or.us/She...ealedHandguns/upload/2019-03-11-CHL-FINAL.pdf

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top