JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is why we need the Federal Universal Concealed Carry bill to become law. Contact your congresscritters

Driver's lisc are honored in all states, why not CC permits?

This is why we need the Federal Universal Concealed Carry bill to become law. Contact your congresscritters

Driver's lisc are honored in all states, why not CC permits?

Well if you throw MA,CA and NY out..... It would take a nationally endorsed training program that all states OK
Then you have the issues like for Utah.Your permit is for a semi auto and need additional classes or qualifications to carry a wheel gun.
Just have to get all the states politicians on board

Yeah that seems likely.

Well if you throw MA,CA and NY out..... It would take a nationally endorsed training program that all states OK
Then you have the issues like for Utah.Your permit is for a semi auto and need additional classes or qualifications to carry a wheel gun.

Yeah that seems likely.

The proposed law states that your home state permit/lisc is good to go without having to perform hoop tricks in other states. You would only have to follow the state rules on where and how you can carry and use the weapon in self defense (laws of retreat, no retreat, etc) If enough states congresscritters vote for it the remaining states are obligated to accept it as LAW

Yeah that seems likely.

Don't forget, the Feds will then have a complete listing of every name, address, you name it. I'll learn to be happy with only the States keeping that info

Don't forget, the Feds will then have a complete listing of every name, address, you name it. I'll learn to be happy with only the States keeping that info

That's not how it works.. there would be no database exchange..it simply would require reciprocity and would be a HUGE leap forwards

Well if it could be done, that would be great, I'm sure cops would get sooner notifications and maybe they could stop being so fast with the handcuffs

SAY this isn't one of those Promises of Further Security where we lose a tiny bit of Freedom is it?

Well if it could be done, that would be great, I'm sure cops would get sooner notifications and maybe they could stop being so fast with the handcuffs

SAY this isn't one of those Promises of Further Security where we lose a tiny bit of Freedom is it?

Well say you are my gal who goes to commiefornia each year to visit her parents and brings her gun but hides at the old folks home because she has no cali carry permit, I would say this would be an improvement

Have you noticed that WY just became the 4th state to go "Constitutional Carry"? We are winning, and we just have to keep pushing, hard. I can see much of the USA soon to join the 4 Constitutional States..

Do you really think that the law makers didn't like the fact that an armed citizen was ready to take the bad guy down?
I know it's a scary thing for them.Golly the citizens have guns to keep us in line.
But that (starts with MF) mother bubblegumer was willing to risk his life to stop the killing in AZ

It's a catch 22 for them.
Where do the votes come from?
We really do need the citizens to be armed ,huh?

Heres the thing.Not all politicians are on the same side.
Do you want armed friends or unarmed friends?

so how do you get constitutional carry in oregon? Are there ANY legislators willing to put forth a bill? sorry if I have been out of the loop on this; it is on my radar now though.

Do you want armed friends or unarmed friends?

I'll take armed friends anytime!!

8 former US Presidents have been NRA Members
80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
South West Washington Arms Collector member

Can you get a multi state carry permit here in oregon? If not, how do you obtain one? I am interested in OR, WA, ID, CA, NV, WY and CO. primarily for back country travel but also in cities.
Thanks

OR doesn't recognize anyone's, WA only recognizes a few and OR isn't included. I have both WA and OR as I cross over to OR almost daily and it was daily when I worked in Portland.

8 former US Presidents have been NRA Members
80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
South West Washington Arms Collector member

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews