JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I want to make a form one "solvent trap", but would like to just do it once, I'd like it to do 22lr and 300blackout (subsonic only), can I form 1 the suppressor body and get two sets of baffles/caps for the two calibers or am I stuck with one hole size?

As a general rule you can not have extra parts sitting around like that. There are some ways to do it with an extension module but the down side is you end up with an overly long 22 build and a too short 300 blk build. Just build for 300 blk and and shoot 22 when you want and save up an extra $400 for a proper 22 build

ETA: There are some manufactures that do what you are looking to do, but they are not constrained by the same guidelines Form 1 builders are

Also, a Form 1 is a "one and done" kind of thing. You get to build it, but rebuilding it, swapping parts, adding new parts after it's built, those are all frowned on by the ATF
What host(s) are you planning on running this on?
What is your non-stamp budget?
What is your skill set?
What equipment do you have available?

So like this:
"I will be using this on a Ruger bolt action in 300 blk and a Ruger 10/22. I have about $300 to spend on parts and I have done basic car repair and shop work most of my life. I have a decent drill press and a good selection of quality hand tools."

That will get you a different answerer than:
"This is going on a 6" AR pistol that I tuned to bump fire and a single shot precision 22 bench gun. Trying to keep it under $200 and I've never really done any thing like this before but I've watched a bunch of videos. From what I can tell Harbor Freight has all the tools I will need"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top