JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It would be nice if they'd knock off that ABCD cell crap and just using standard sizing .Otherwise theyre pretty straightforward silencer parts other than their pricing being outrageous

It would be nice if they'd knock off that ABCD cell crap and just using standard sizing .Otherwise theyre pretty straightforward silencer parts other than their pricing being outrageous
who would you recommend over them? Ill admit, the option for quick detach def puts it at the top of the list for me.

who would you recommend over them? Ill admit, the option for quick detach def puts it at the top of the list for me.
Anything with ASR pattern tube threads. 1.375X24 . Thats the standard for tubes these days. Then you can get just about any QD back cap. Lots of options. For tubes and caps and undrilled baffles (Im not calling them solvent traps NFW ) sub zero is my go to.

heres just one example of ASR thread cap availability

You run the risk of them boys saying you bought a suppressor without going through an FFL/SOT.

Form 1 solvent trap suppressors have been getting denied under the ruling that parts (the kits) are suppressors themselves and as such need to be transfered via a dealer with tax paid.

Some people say there are ways to get around it while staying in the clear. I'm not sure. I'm also not telling you what to do. I'm just sharing things my non lawyer brain has read.

You run the risk of them boys saying you bought a suppressor without going through an FFL/SOT.

Form 1 solvent trap suppressors have been getting denied under the ruling that parts (the kits) are suppressors themselves and as such need to be transfered via a dealer with tax paid.

Some people say there are ways to get around it while staying in the clear. I'm not sure. I'm also not telling you what to do. I'm just sharing things my non lawyer brain has read.
You run risks walking across the street. Heres the thing. The ATF is requiring plans and pics of stock and etc and even pics of machinery now. Surely a form 1 builder can send pics of material and machinery and plans .

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top