JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It seems there isn't many people with this model. I am looking for the MPX 9mm 8" barrel with suppressor and telescoping stock. I know earlier I was set on the kriss vector, but after some research the MPX seems the way to go.

Can anyone walk me through the approximate price of this gun + fees associated? I am looking to get one, it seems Northwest Firearms or Keiths sporting goods are the only SIG Dealers but I don't have faith in their prices. Slickguns.com doesn't seem to have many prices on these.

I am thinking about buying online so gunbroker is a viable option, anyone have other places? Also how is Kurts discount shooters? I've been in there before and I liked the customer service. Only downside is they are not a Sig dealer.

It seems there isn't many people with this model. I am looking for the MPX 9mm 8" barrel with suppressor and telescoping stock. I know earlier I was set on the kriss vector, but after some research the MPX seems the way to go.

Can anyone walk me through the approximate price of this gun + fees associated? I am looking to get one, it seems Northwest Firearms or Keiths sporting goods are the only SIG Dealers but I don't have faith in their prices. Slickguns.com doesn't seem to have many prices on these.

I am thinking about buying online so gunbroker is a viable option, anyone have other places? Also how is Kurts discount shooters? I've been in there before and I liked the customer service. Only downside is they are not a Sig dealer.
If you purchased the MPX there is a mag sale on at Sig Sauer today and tomorrow (6-16-17).

SIG Sauer - MPX FAQ: GEN 1 Vs. GEN 2 - Soldier Systems Daily

Gen 1 mags are $29.99
Gen 2 are $33 (i think)

this site will explain which one you have.

Not seeing the mags on sale! What's the tick?
Go to the Sig Sauer site and go down to Store click on that and go across to Magazines, the scroll down in the column of different rifles and click on MPX. That should take you there. I just looked to be sure. Let me know if you find it Do you have a Gen 1 or 2 ?

You have a few options for getting this rifle. First off you can purchase the SBR factory assembled as an SBR. So you will pay for the rifle (whatever the going rate is) then the dealer holds it while you wait on your tax stamp you have to pay the $200 fee to the atf and wait 6-12 months for them to send the tax stamp back then you can go pick the rifle up. The other option is to purchase a sig MPX pistol and then submit a Form 1 to the ATF along with the $200 fee. Once that gets approved (I think wait times are similar) you will then be able to convert the pistol to an SBR by attaching the stock. If you go this route I would recommend waiting until you have your approved form 1 before purchasing a stock.

The suppressor is fairly cut and dry as well you just goto the dealer pay for the suppressor then submit your form 4 along with the $200 fee and wait the 6-12 months until its approved. After its approved you go pick up your suppressor.

So Basically you'll be paying $400 to the atf ($200 for sbr and $200 for suppressor) than you'll have to pay the dealer for both the suppressor and MPX Prices for both of those are published so they shouldn't be hard to find.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top