JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
TV Series, on Hulu and AMC (currently)

Brockmire

Hank Azaria as a Baseball announcer. The show is witty and fun.
Amanda Peet as the owner.

Offensive language.

America will see him in IFC's "Brockmire." Starring Hank Azaria as a profane, alcohol-challenged, trouble-prone baseball announcer named Jim Brockmire.

I watched and liked the trailer, even the English sub-titles I'll try to make the insert thingy work.... okay I see said the blind man, apparently you have to down load the trailer to your computer video files and then work it from there. Not for lazy me.

If anything...watch it to see the (different) cool weapons that the Australians and New Zealanders are using. I liked it so much....I bought the movie.

Aloha, Mark

PS....since Danger Close was already mentioned. I leave you with this. Because learning how the Russians dealt with Nazi tanks is important info.

Last Edited:
The trailer for Dune dropped not too long ago. I am super psyched for this! Supposed to be released in December, but let's see what happens now that the Rona is with us.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top