JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I looked at that. THIS product has 94% 4/5 star rating, 4.5 stars overall. Only 1% 1 star rating. That's about as good as a rating on Amazon as I've seen.

Looking at Megach, their rating is also 95%. A quick review and the negatives seem to be based on cheap electronics, so irrelevant to THIS product.

95% is solid for online reviews IMO. Can't please everyone...

Sorry, I misread it. I apologize if I created any issues. I've been burned on Amazon before so I'm probably a touch overly careful.

Same. Shipped today, will be here in 1-2 weeks. Excellent score. Hope it's the real deal. Feel good with double coverage from Amazon and my CC ... almost can't lose.

I too got tracking # stating 'shipped', but that simply means that a shipping label was generated. Until the USPS physically receives the package it means little.

My bet is that it may likely be a: "too good to be true" scam -- which can be a common issue w/ Amazon and fraudulent sellers. However, (as stated above)with Amazon's refund policy guarantee, not too much of a risk to see if it is the real deal -- other than the hassle of securing a refund from Amazon.

Pay attention to the serving size. Be a shame to get a two serving while comparing the price to the three serving size.

Pay attention to the serving size. Be a shame to get a two serving while comparing the price to the three serving size.

The price jumped to $70 today. I sorta regret not buying more but I bought 96 pouches which is nearly 200 servings. I should be good for awhile.

The box plainly says 54 oz, 12 pouches, and the pouches are around 4-5 oz each of freeze dried food, serving size 2 each pouch.

This was a great deal. :)

Still sitting in "shipped" status. No movement.

Me thinks I'll be getting in touch with Amazon soon.

Lol, I think Amazon is going to eat it on this one. Looks like lots of folks ordered before they pulled the plug.

Shipping from China...

This should be interesting.

Ha, yeah....I'm still waiting for some jewelry that was shipped om the 7th of December for Wifey for Christmas! I failed to notice that it was coming from CHINA when I hit "submit". :oops:

Ha, yeah....I'm still waiting for some jewelry that was shipped om the 7th of December for Wifey for Christmas! I failed to notice that it was coming from CHINA when I hit "submit". :oops:
That's the thing, one shouldn't have to check that the item they are buying off amazon is coming from China.

Made in China, is one thing, shipped from them is another.

Made in America and shipped from China, now that's just weird. Also highly suspicious.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top