JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'll do the mic drop here and say John Wayne's charge at Lucky Ned Pepper's gang in the original True Grit
What other scenes do you think are worthy?

Eastwood moments.....

Lee Van Cleef also is iconic

I guess I also have to mention, "The Ugly" (Tuco).

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
The searchers was one that popped in my head too. I don't know what is the most iconic scene (or movie) for me, but it was probably directed by John Ford and starred John Wayne. Gary Cooper in High Noon was another one that popped in my head.

In the original Django....there was a "Mexican Target Practice" scene but I guess it's too controversial now a days.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
A couple off the top of my head ...

(More to follow, of course. :D)
Hey...

waitaminute.png

High plains drifter where they whip him to death.

Some of the "wild" in wild west was toned down but that was always super brutal to me. Great movie

Mcclintock "pilgrim you caused a lotta trouble today and someone should belt you I'm the mouth for it, but I'm not, I'm not.....the hell I'm not".

Love me some Lee Van Cleef. Death rides a horse is one of his I've seen hundreds of times working at home as personal care worker. Always would cheer up the clients

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top