JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Absolutely insane. Dude livestreamed it. I watched it out of a morbid curiosity and found it utterly horrific. The shooter was without remorse, and his manifesto is nuts.

Christchurch mosque shootings: One arrested, at least nine dead

What is of interest are his efforts to drag US gun culture and US gun control into his demented little world.

"Finally, to create conflict between the two ideologies within the United States on the ownership of firearms in order to further the social, cultural, political and racial divide within the United states.This conflict over the 2 nd amendment and the attempted removal of firearms rights will ultimately result in a civil war that will eventually balkanize the US along political, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines. This balkanization of the US will not only result in the racial separation of the people within the United States ensuring the future of the White race on the North American continent, but also ensuring the death of the "melting pot" pipe dream. Furthermore this balkanization will also reduce the USA's ability to project power globally, and thereby ensure that never again can such a situation as the US involvement in Kosovo ever occur again(where US/NATO forces fought beside muslims and slaughtered Christian Europeans attempting to remove these Islamic occupiers from Europe)."

"Why did you choose to use firearms?
I could have chosen any weapons or means.A TATP filled rental van. Household flour, a method of dispersion and an ignition source.A ball peen hammer and a wooden shield.Gas,fire,vehicular attacks,plane
attacks, any means were available. I had the will and I had the resources. I chose firearms for the affect it would have on social discourse, the extra media coverage they would provide and the affect it could have on the
politics of United states and thereby the political situation of the world. The US is torn into many factions by its second amendment, along state, social, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines. With enough pressure the left wing within the United states will seek to abolish the second amendment, and the right wing within the US will see
this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty. This attempted abolishment of rights by the left will result in a dramaticpolarization of the people in the United States and eventually a fracturing of the US along cultural and racial lines"

"Won't your attack result in calls for the removal of gun rights from Whites in the United states? Yes, that is the plan all along, you said you would fight to protect your rights and the constitution, well soon will come the time."

Jesus, it gets weirder and weirder. Ok, his whole manifesto is really bloody weird. But I wish he'd leave US gun rights out of it.

nz2_n.jpg

"Won't your attack result in calls for the removal of gun rights from Whites in the United states? Yes, that is the plan all along, you said you would fight to protect your rights and the constitution, well soon will come the time."

Jesus, it gets weirder and weirder. Ok, his whole manifesto is really bloody weird. But I wish he'd leave US gun rights out of it.

Link to the manifesto?

Used a shotgun then swirtched to an AR.
Horrible
Shot people on the street when he shot everyone inside. Then went back to his vehicle, grabbed a fresh AR and went back inside and finished everyone off..

Last Edited:
Four people arrested, two separate mosques attacked. This was no lone crazy person. This was an organized terrorist attack.

49 killed and more than 20 seriously injured in New Zealand mass shooting targeting mosques

Opportunistic antis will certainly ring the alarm bells and attempt to use this tragedy to get anti-right bills moving along. New Zealand has fairly strict laws on who is allowed to purchase firearms. And they generally don't believe self defense is a valid reason to use a firearm unless you are a VIP. Obviously the Murder Victims were not VIPs in the NZ Govs eyes. Very sad. Places of worship should protect their faithful.

Of course they will. The terrorist manifesto stated that this was one of the goals of the attack; to spur US leftists to attack the 2nd amendment and spark a civil war that would cripple the US.

So, do US Anti-Gunners oblige the terrorist's wishes and call for more gun control, thus legitimizing them?

I think they will. They are that depraved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course they will. The terrorist manifesto stated that this was one of the goals of the attack; to spur US Anti-Gunners to attack the 2nd amendment and spark a civil war that would cripple the US.

So, do US leftists oblige the terrorist's wishes and call for more gun control, thus legitimizing them?

I believe they will too. Do you have link to that section of the manifesto?

Edit: Nevermind found it.

Maybe we should consider adressing his thoughts on sewing discord, with our legislators and asking them not to participate in his plan.

One report said a prayergoer returned fire at one point. If anybody can find an article indicating which location that happend at please share a link. If that return fire stopped the attack at the location it would be nice to know that.

One report said a prayergoer returned fire at one point. If anybody can find an article indicating which location that happend at please share a link. If that return fire stopped the attack at the location it would be nice to know that.
News report I heard this morning stated that was at the 2nd mosque, where 7 were killed.

The link states it, but the story (link) doesn't.

Mass shootings at New Zealand mosques kill 49; 1 man charged ...

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/14/mosque-shooting-new-zealand-1222408

11 hours ago - During a second shooting at the Linwood mosque about 5 kilometers (3 ... and that a Friday prayer-goer returned fire with a rifle or shotgun.

Last Edited:
1. We live in the age of terror (this didn't start or end with 911).
2. The internet has given rise to this bizzare love child of megalomania and social autism

Of course they will. The terrorist manifesto stated that this was one of the goals of the attack; to spur US Anti-Gunners to attack the 2nd amendment and spark a civil war that would cripple the US.

So, do US leftists oblige the terrorist's wishes and call for more gun control, thus legitimizing them?

We don't so much need a Civil War, I don't believe, as we need a Revolution. Another throwing off of a repressive government and install one run by and accountable to We the People.

But otherwise agree wholeheartedly with your sentiments...

"Social Autism", what a great and accurate term. And yes, I can use such language as my youngest has been diagnosed as being on the Autisim spectrum...

Thank you. I've used this wording many times to describe otherwise ordinary people who lose the ability to interact with others face to face, usually from spending too much time living in a make-believe world online. There is a schism/disconnect in the way they look at other human beings.

I absolutely do not mean to be disparaging of real people who have been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder...

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads