JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To be truthful they need more blue helmets.
Now I hear the cholera outbreak in Haiti was brought in by U.N. peacekeepers,...

When it comes to suppression of the masses, biologicals may prove to be more effective than guns.
Of course it will be more effective if you have to go to the dotgov for the healthcare necessary to be rid of it.
<broken link removed>
:s0131:

I am quite pleased that Haiti has Cholera. Worthless country.

It has always puzzled me that we have over a million homeless in this country and millions of children go to bed hungry every night in this country. We have extreme poverty and a severe lack of health care for most legitimate Americans. Why is it then that our government takes tens of billions of dollars from those of us able to work and pay taxes and spends it on third world countries that don't do a dang thing for themselves. Why can they not spend that money on our own people to get them health care, food and housing, not to mention JOBS.

The first plane load of medical and food supplies to arrive in Haiti after their quake (from the US) vanished out from under our peoples noses down there and ended up on the black market. Most third world countries that get aid from the US and EU just stand there with their hands out waiting for us to give them support without ever lifting a finger to help themselves.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top