JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So definitions created by politicians that don't apply to perfectly legal technology on items that operate WITHIN the law as written are "skirting the law."

Just stop… the fear of freedom being exemplified by that thought process is embarrassing.
no, in fact just citing what people bought the brace for, and what some manufactures used to show how dumb the LAW was, this in no way
deflects from them knowingly and intentionally skiting the NFA LAW

How many view it... look at the great lengths people are forced to go through to exercise a right that the "law" continually tries to infringe on... unlawfully.

I get your point, but challenging an unlawful rule also has merit.
true but do we fight form in jail? or outside of jail that is the point is it not?

i mean Heller was a done deal but how many states are still violating Heller?
i mean bruen case vs NY was needed to make Heller law? etc etc

9th circuit said mag ban was un-constitutional then reversed it's decision and again it took bruen case vs NY to say no first decision was correct.
all case's years apart and how many were jailed in violation? before Buren and post Heller?

i mean if you want to go that far let's bring up the Stewart case where making his own MG's post 86 was found to be legal till SCOTUS remanded the case back to the lower court and they then said no after the first ruling said yes it was ok because no interstate commerce was involved ....

true but do we fight form in jail? or outside of jail that is the point is it not?
That's a personal choice, but history does show us that meaningful changes do not typically occur by conforming to imposed "acceptable standards". It's simply meaningless rhetoric without applying action.

Personally, my defense needs don't typically require me to skate along the edge of the rules, but I do support the inalienable right for anyone to do so. I also think it does all of us, and our 2A rights, a disservice to try and impose our own personal beliefs about what is "reasonable" and what isn't on anyone else. That includes bad mouthing or discouraging anyone from exercising their rights as they see fit.

I firmly believe the 2A applies to all or to none. "I'm pro-2A, but..." doesn't fly with me.:s0155:

no, in fact just citing what people bought the brace for, and what some manufactures used to show how dumb the LAW was, this in no way
deflects from them knowingly and intentionally skiting the NFA LAW
There is no such thing as "skirting a law" - there is lawful acts/behavior/items and there are unlawful acts/behavior/items.

Politicians write and vote on laws, if the free market responds to those laws by using the politicians very own words / definitions to comply, tough bubblegum.

You seem to characterize lawful acts/behavior/items in a disparaging light.

Just like the shock wave or the tac14 is not skirting the law it is in fact following the law as written. You can make all the assumptions as you want but it is still within the law.

The bottom line. If a person is within the law, keeps their gear secure, isn't out doing evil in the world and poses zero threat to anyone else's rights or personal safety....

....why should anyone care?

I'm more concerned about a muti-felon tweeker with a pen knife than "Joe Blow" average law abiding citizens howitzer. As we all should be. ;)

The bottom line. If a person is within the law, keeps their gear secure, isn't out doing evil in the world and poses zero threat to anyone else's rights or personal safety....

....why should anyone care?

I'm more concerned about a muti-felon tweeker with a pen knife than "Joe Blow" average law abiding citizens howitzer. As we all should be. ;)
Echoing my statement I've made many times. You can trust some people with the nuclear football, you can't trust some people with their own two hands. A virtuous and moral people have no need of laws, and those intent on evil disregard all the laws anyway.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads