JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
She had a boyfriend named "Moose"? Maybe I'm missing it......(squints at the monitor), you mean like, a real moose? Big, nasty, 1200 lb kind of moose?

No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian møvies

P

Old thread, but two big bulls on my place today. 20190112_105506.jpg 20190112_104747.jpg 20190112_104840.jpg

I sure hope they drop those paddles on my property. They'd look good on my shop:)

Old thread, but two big bulls on my place today.

I sure hope they drop those paddles on my property. They'd look good on my shop:)

Awesome!
I came across a couple bachelor bulls about two years ago while out hiking with the dogs. I was surprised to see two bulls together in the middle of winter as foraging has to be hard enough for one, let alone two.

Awesome!
I came across a couple bachelor bulls about two years ago while out hiking with the dogs. I was surprised to see two bulls together in the middle of winter as foraging has to be hard enough for one, let alone two.

Ive got a buck brush infestation. It's awful. But the moose like it, and theres plenty.

There was a cow with them too. Maybe they're into that?

I never saw moose up there, well, a couple times driving up to colville they ran across the road. Seems like a pretty recent development. Always heard they were closer to the hills outside of Riverside, but DeerPark!
I have seen a moose by MEDICAL LAKE .
CHEANY AREA.
THERE ARE MOOSE IN DEER PARK.
I'm sure .
I used to deliver to the store in deer Park and go up to Colevile.
I hit two deer one night just north of CHEWILLA

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads