JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As my wife said at dinner Sunday night, "I just miss news."
I used to watch news. Sometimes it's on for a bit here. "Oh, the weather"... I'll check it out. It's not the weather, it's a teaser and they'll be back in ten minutes with the weather. "And at 6:21 we'll have the story of what ever".

Liberal democrats do not care. They consider this reparations.
They need to keep the racial narrative alive to divide people.

Unfortunately they have a lot of useful idiots to do their bidding. Most of these are are lazy untalented people who make stupid decisions and need to blame someone else for their lack of accomplishment.

Last Edited:
"You will see substantially more, starting today, in and around areas that are highly trafficked coming into the holiday season, Black Friday, shopping malls, so the state is supplementing those efforts and we are going to be more aggressive still."

Stop! Or I will be forced to say Stop again!

Seems logical...
Nationwide retail frenzy.

And, use the correct word(s). Turn on your sarcasm meters.
Rrrrright.....now try : #ItAintLooting, #ShopliftingMatters, #OrganizedRobbery, #OrganizedTheftMatters, #PoliticizingTheft, #ItAintRobberyJustFun, #ShopliftingMeansFreeStuff

WOW.....a specialized, "Race and Social Justice Reporter".

Aloha, Mark
If they're all playing games Symantec then I'd like to see the shop owners play the "my weapon negligently discharged, right into that looter, and the one behind him and the one behind him"

Honestly these shop owners need to take a stand, against the criminal scum (the elected, and the paroled ones) the number of vermin shouldn't be an issue either, the rooftop Koreans deffended against thousands of people, in the L.A. riots.

Those shop owners in San Fran and L.A. need to loot their local sporting goods store...
... and get some balls! :s0155:

(but, don't loot Dick's Sporting Goods ... 'cuz they don't have any either)

Last Edited:
San Fran needs Rooftop Koreans.
I_will_allow_it.gif
LA-Riots-Koreatown.jpg
LA-Riots-Koreans-w-guns.jpg
QZBxiItrivysYO2ZGcgQ=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo.jpg

BUT, But, but.....
WAIT, Wait, wait....
Did any of the "Rooftop Koreans" actually hit any of the looters?

I don't recall hearing anything about any charges.

Or maybe....
It's because the Racist Police weren't trying hard enough to make cases?

interdasting.jpg

Aloha, Mark

View attachment 1076622
View attachment 1076623
View attachment 1076631
View attachment 1076632

BUT, But, but......did any of the "Rooftop Koreans" actually hit any of the looters?

I don't recall hearing anything about any charges.

Or maybe....
It's because the Racist Police weren't trying hard enough to make cases?

View attachment 1076624

Aloha, Mark
I actually need to check on that. Buddy's dad was LA County SWAT during that time, and now that he's retired he's a lot more free with the stories.

I hope the mob looting grows by the day down there. At some point defunders are going to realize their mistake. I would encourage businesses to move out of those areas too. Plenty of nicer places to set up shop.

I used to watch news. Sometimes it's on for a bit here. "Oh, the weather"... I'll check it out. It's not the weather, it's a teaser and they'll be back in ten minutes with the weather. "And at 6:21 we'll have the story of what ever".
It is not news.
News reports are designed to do two things.
Make people angry or make people afraid.
They are not designed to inform.
Doesn't even have to be true anymore.
It just has to make people angry and afraid.
People lap it up like rum flavored oatmeal. (hey......it's good)
We killed our tv 10 years ago and have never missed it.
We no longer have a Barbie or Ken doll yapping at us with nonsense on the screen.
My I.Q. has gone up 15 points since then, it's up to 54 now, and
our home is much more relaxed.

It is not news.
News reports are designed to do two things.
Make people angry or make people afraid.
They are not designed to inform.
Doesn't even have to be true anymore.
It just has to make people angry and afraid.
People lap it up like rum flavored oatmeal. (hey......it's good)
We killed our tv 10 years ago and have never missed it.
We no longer have a Barbie or Ken doll yapping at us with nonsense on the screen.
My I.Q. has gone up 15 points since then, it's up to 54 now, and
our home is much more relaxed.
I hope to break 50 one day.

She needs to be shopping for a coffin, not a house.

This is continuing to get worse.

It starts with petty theft/shoplifting type crimes and it doesn't take the criminal element long to realize that nobody will stop them. So they become more brazen and up the game by joining with one or two others, and instead of just quick shoplifting, they fill shopping carts, entire trash bags, etc., and waltz right out of the store.

Now were seeing actual gangs of 20-50 people target a specific very high end retail store with hammers and crowbars and clean out the entire inventory.

How long before someone is seriously hurt?

What will the next escalation be?

And given that it's very clear the police and city leadership either can't or won't do anything to stop this, how long before the people get fed up and start defending their livelihoods with deadly force?

How long do you think people will really put up with this?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top