JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Business is the backbone of America, destroy them and America falls. Government isn't protecting Business so its obvious they want them destroyed. Where will you turn when your shops close up in your town and the trucking stops over covid mandates.

Just opinion but it looks like the majority of people fall into two groups, the herd mentality or the mob mentality. Unfortunately for the herd they are too slow to understand the dangers of the mob.

You have to give them credit for being consistent, stealing the tools they're going to use to steal.

We need to splice the DNA of these two and create a super team for mall security:)

1638016782209.jpeg

Nd9GcQLGnhaNlw7dKFFPv91azcD5JrrWglMdDBVSg&usqp=CAU.jpg

Folks is just getting an early start on celebrating the symbolic date of the birth of Christ. Albeit by breaking most of His commandments, but hey…who are we to judge lest we walk a mile in theys AirJordans.

Undefended places with valuable goods.

Yet again I am reminded how good we have it in that I think it's odd, not normal, that such places are being attacked. Throughout history having stuff worth enough to equal months of wages/effort just sitting there, undefended, would... simply not happen. Because someone would come take it.

As a society we have no appreciation why the systems we have (had? :() were created.

Defend the police, we don't need them.
They make arrest and the judges set them free so why arrest anyone.
We don't mind being robbed, beat or killed do we, I mean we must make criminals life as easy for them as we can.

They alway just turned their life around and were just hanging out with the wrong crowd.

You have to give them credit for being consistent, stealing the tools they're going to use to steal.

We need to splice the DNA of these two and create a super team for mall security:)

View attachment 1077898

View attachment 1077899
thinking more this

ed-209.jpg

A better question would've been "why wouldn't they?" Or, "we fake media outlets been egging them on for over a year; what took them so long?"
All I can say is there has been an awful LOT of bad parenting going on in the last 25 years, and up to current times.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top