JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This morning was opening season for elk here in the Metolious range and while I did see a cow, (a success in my book) some jackasss was popping off round after round at 7:30 in the morning. My neighbors are not hunters or shooters, so I know it was not a local. Some idiot decided it was a good time to target practice. I am all for shooting, but at 7:30am? Idiot..

I hunt a lot on public lands...And while I understand that not everyone is a hunter or knows when a given season starts or is ongoing... It just seems to me to be a good idea to know what season is happening before going out in the woods to shoot , hike , camp , whatever.

For all who are hunting , be safe , be aware of who is out there and what they are doing and good luck!
Andy

ya some dickwad started sighting in his rifle 100yrd from our camp in eastern oregon mid deer season... shortly after, my brother shot a buck. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top