JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Over a year ago I got mixed 5.56/223 range brass shipped to my door at $46 for 1000 pieces. Took only a minor amount of effort to clean them up. They've since dropped their prices by $1 so why would people buy your brass for nearly double what it costs to get dirty brass delivered to their door?
Steve, it's shiny! who doesn't want to spend $80/1000 for some crap that'll likely blow your carbine apart.. after you de-crimp and whatall? come on.. grow a brain

It isn't likely to harm the rifle or mine would be blown up by now, I just wanted him to know the going rate for indoor range brass. Besides, that primer crimp is valued for proving that you're the first reloader.

Steve, if you can get that brass for that price still and it has worked well for you I certainly would expect you to do that. All my brass has been picked up in the mountains where I shoot and I am highly confident all the brass is once and twice fired. This is a 2 and 30 minute round trip and all the brass has been cleaned and polished in a Lyman 1200 Turbo Tumbler with corn cob media and polishing compound. Furthermore, I have personally inspected every piece of brass to insure they all can be safely reloaded. If the customer is dissatisfied with any of the pieces I would take them back and issue the appropriate refund. Customer safety and satisfaction are very important to me. All the research I have done has only displayed 1 place on the internet selling brass of what appears to be of this quality for 1 cent lower than this. My price is 7.7 cents a piece. If I cannot sell it for that, then I will reduce it further. My goal is to sell it at or below the lowest competitive price I can find. Thank you both for your responses.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top